The HealthStatus Call A Doctor Plan is easy to use and convenient.
Sign up HERE!
Once your are member, complete the personal health history form for each member of your family, this only has to be done once for each member.
Call the 800 number and request your phone, video or email consult with a board certified physician and describe your health problem.
A doctor calls you back or connects via video chat and discusses your problem.
If a appropriate a prescription will be called in to your preferred pharmacy. All our plans come with a pharmacy discount card as well.
You start to feel better faster!!
- There are no charges for the doctor consultation.
- Setup a request any time, any day, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Everyone in your household is covered including students away at school.
This plan is NOT insurance. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 40 Day Transformation Video - November 26, 2019
- CBD Oil for Skincare: What Does It Really Do? - July 19, 2019
- CBD Oil for Arthritis Pain: Does It Really Treat Arthritis? - July 16, 2019