Medically speaking, acne might be a minor issue, but anyone who’s suffered through the unsightly whiteheads on their face would probably disagree. A condition doesn’t have to be life threatening, or even particularly painful, to leave an emotional and mental toll. The cause of acne can be tough to put your finger on, especially if you’re scrubbing and cleansing yet still wake up each day to a fresh round of clogged pores that make you feel like hiding in your room.
There are a whole host of products that claim to offer relief, but millions of acne sufferers know pimples continue to appear. Sometimes cleaning isn’t enough. But you don’t have to break your bank just to help your skin stay clear. Ginger is a natural antioxidant that can help reduce topical skin infection inflammation, and help combat the bacteria that produce the pus that swells within whiteheads. Some of the chemical compounds in ginger can also work to ease some of the pain that comes from the swelling as well. Further, ginger helps promote good strong blood flow, which can further help keep the pimple from growing to visible and painful proportions.
To get relief, you can ingest ginger, either directly or mixed in with other foods. Topical application can also help.
Do you need expensive treatments to clear your acne? Maybe not; it might just need some spice. #HealthStatus
- 1Ginger has been found to counteract acne, and is cheaply, easily available without a prescription.
- 2Ginger can be juiced and applied topically to the skin, and then removed with cold water.
- 3Ginger drinks such as tea or ginger ale can also be beneficial for treating acne.
See the original at: https://www.facingacne.com/ginger-acne-whats-connection/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Facebook App Offers Opportunity to Help Unpaid Alzheimer’s Caregivers via Friendsourcing - June 18, 2018
- The Benefits of Green Tea for Your Skin - June 18, 2018
- Pre-Eclampsia Blood Test: Melbourne Hospital Helps Develop World-First - June 16, 2018