Skin care is an important part of everyone’s lives because we all want to keep that youthful glow forever. There are many products on the market today for us to achieve our goals! While there are many options, there are also many ingredients to keep up with. These unfamiliar ingredients could be leaving your skin vulnerable to sun penetration. Dermatologists believe that some ingredients used in some skin care products can temporarily cause skin to thin.This temporary thinning allows for more UV light to penetrate the skin and therefore causes a person to be more susceptible to sunburn. Don’t worry, we have the low down on how to keep your summer safe and sunny! These are four main ingredients to stay away from!
- 1There are some skin care ingredients that can increase your risk of sunburn.
- 2If you particularly enjoy exfoliators or are in the process of treating acne or aging, you may have a product in your skincare regimen that affects your sensitivity to the sun.
- 3Select ingredients can actually temporarily thin the skin, making your skin more sensitive to UV exposure.
…you may have a product in your skincare regimen that affects your sensitivity to the sun. And especially if you find that you burn more easily now than you used to, it’s probably time to examine the ingredients in some of your most-used products.
Read the full article at: http://www.bustle.com/articles/168864-4-skin-care-products-that-can-increase-your-risk-for-sunburn
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019
- Foods That Fight Constipation - February 6, 2019