Lightening of the skin has been one of the hottest trends to take off in recent years- more and more people are jumping on the bandwagon of getting rid of patchy skin and uneven tones. This has been accelerated by products such as the Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum, but what has all the fuss been about? What’s been behind its success? In our quick review of the serum and our opinion on whether it’s worth purchasing, we’ve listed the top five things you need to know before buying the cream.
1. It’s state of the art and a lot of work goes into it. The product has been being produced in state of the art labs in the USA since 2016, and has shot to prominence in the skin clearing industry. The current version is made up of a number of natural ingredients, which all work together to help lighten your skin in a natural and effective way. It promises to even out your skin tones and make it three shades lighter in just six weeks. It easily spreads on the skin and gets instantly absorbed without leaving your skin oily, you won’t even know that it is there. It is developed alongside Amaira Scar Vanishing cream and Amaira Eye Illuminating Serum by the same company. It is FDA certified and it claims to be rated number 1 for skin lightening even on intimate areas
2. It works by reducing the melanin in your skin. Once applied on the skin, the serum penetrates and goes to the site of melanin production. The active ingredient, mulberry leaf extract, slows down melanin production by up to 50% which with time leads to less and less discolouration and pigment under your skin. The other ingredients work together to exfoliate the dead skin cells, diminish fine lines, repair damaged skin and add a glow to leave your skin lighter, tighter, radiant and healthier. What’s even better is the fact that these effects are long lasting, giving you a worthwhile reason to make the purchase.
3. The serum is considered safe and top of its field. The serum is also considered to be very safe due to it containing natural ingredients. The company claims this makes their product suitable for all skin types, reducing chances of any irritation or bad reactions. Another big plus is the fact that the manufacturers recommend it to lighten genitals and other intimate areas. This shows how much confidence they have in their product’s safety. Another amaira review for the product can be found by following the link
4. You can’t use it while you are pregnant. One slight negative to the product is that you cannot use it while pregnant- it gets into your bloodstream and can harm your baby. Using the serum on nipples whilst breastfeeding can also be dangerous, so it is advised you avoid this until it’s safe to use the product again. All in all, the serum is a safe-to-use product which has passed all sorts of tests, and is very effective at doing what it says on the tin- lightening your skin in minimal time.
5. It comes in different sized bottles. The natural yellow serum is packaged in packs of 1,2 or 3 bottles of 30ml each which allows you some flexibility with your budget.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Partners (see all)
- Is Kratom Nature’s Answer to Opioids? - May 21, 2019
- How to Stay Active This Summer with COPD - May 17, 2019
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Amaira Bleaching Cream Before Buying - May 17, 2019