This article is focused on acne, specifically in adults. The article states a few interesting statistics about the increasing percentage of adults who are seeking treatment for acne, gives tips on what types of lifestyles make you more prone to acne, what kind of diets make you more prone to acne, and gives details on if either men or women are more effected by the condition. The article also touches base on a few myths about what causes acne. At the very end of the article there are even some tips on what to do and what not to do when you are applying make up to acne prone skin. Some women are doing things that are highlighting their bumps rather than concealing them.
- 1This article given very nice overview of why acne is occurring for 80 percentage of adults
- 2The article explained how people lifestyle can impact the balance of the body.
- 3Author explained how the food and diet can improve the body balance and also the importance of Vitamin C
With around 50 per cent of adults suffering from acne at some point, and with 80 per cent of those being women, it’s important to understand what’s really going on when it comes to problem skin.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/adult-acne-what-causes-it-and-how-to-prevent-it-102858755.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHECWKVH9b5zKg4qs8fNnzn1ThKvA
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018
- Wheatgrass - October 13, 2017