With acne being one of the most common skin problems, the search is always on for safe and natural ways to prevent it, control it or get rid of it. And a recent double-blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial revealed that barberries are very effective in the treatment of moderate to severe acne. In addition to prescriptions, over the counter treatments and kits like Exposed Skin Care, there are a number of natural herbs and extracts available on the market to control acne, too. Although the herb root is effective, it’s not completely free from possible side effects. The claims of various health benefits of barberries have been substantiated by a number of scientific studies. A recent double-blind clinical trial put this claim to test. The randomized placebo-controlled trial was conducted with fifty volunteers between the ages of 12-17 with moderate to severe acne. The clinical research clearly proves that they are effective in treating acne in as little as a month.
- 1Certain berries are showing that they can treat acne in more ways than one.
- 2It seems like Barberry is a popular berry that herbal treatment effects.
- 3Not all berries and herbal treatment has been proved to work in the end.
Berberine, the active component of barberries, is a potent antibacterial compound and has been shown to boost the immune system. The water extracts of barberries promote cardiac health neuronal health. It’s also effective in treating hypertension, epilepsy and convulsions. In recent years, the antioxidant potential of berberine has been linked to its cancer preventing actions as well.
Read the full article at: https://www.facingacne.com/barberries-super-secret-fighting-acne/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021