Acne can be a problem that is difficult to treat and affects self-confidence. One method to get rid of acne is to use apple cider vinegar. Vinegar is natural and inexpensive, and makes skin healthier-looking and more immune to infections. Drinking apple cider vinegar mixed into water is one way to try getting rid of acne. It may help to add honey because of the taste, and should be consumed every day. Another method is to apply the vinegar to your skin. Use cotton balls and leave the vinegar on your skin before bed, or leave on for a few minutes during the day, then rinse with water. Other ways to use apple cider vinegar are to combine it with honey and put it on your face, or mix it with juice from garlic and do the same.
- 1Apple cider vinegar can help get rid of acne
- 2It is a natural remedy that can reduce acne and acne scars and improve the appearance of your skin
- 3You can drink apple cider vinegar or mix it with things like water, baking soda, honey, or garlic and apply it to your skin to get rid of your acne
Acne scars removal is also much easier if you have apple cider vinegar.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://ask.naij.com/health/does-cider-vinegar-treat-acne-i26433.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNFH5YTwjtwmWCZhurF0Y6b3DNgvrg
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018