Baking soda, apple cider vinegar and papaya sound like ingredients in a recipe for something you might eat, but they all have a surprising use: treating acne. For baking soda, make a paste of equal parts baking soda and water–2 tablespoons each–and massage it into your face. Rinse after about 10-15 minutes. A tablespoon of lemon juice can also be added to the paste. Simply use apple cider vinegar as a toner to help balance the ph of your skin and help fight acne. You may rinse it after 15-20 minutes, or even leave it overnight. The enzymes in papaya can fight fungus, bacteria and viruses. The tropical fruit is also rich in vitamins and acts as an exfoliant. Simply blend the papaya and apply it you your face as a face mask. It can also be combined with lemon juice, honey or aloe vera.
- 1Baking soda removes acne by opening up your pores and soothing your skin.
- 2Apple cider vinegar also removes acne from your skin by balancing your skin’s pH levels and exfoliating your skin.
- 3Papaya helps clear your acne by breaking down skin cells and contains vitamins and reduces redness and inflammation.
head to your kitchen cupboard because some of your household products actually hold properties which could clear up your complexion quickly.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.dailystar.co.uk/fashion-beauty/545481/Acne-treatment-cure-spots-cheap-home-household-product&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHcJ–h-9EqOwTdaypFa586Xx9OGw
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Things To Expect In A Senior Living Facility - May 29, 2020
- Four Easy To Adopt Habits That Help You Shed Excess Weight - May 27, 2020
- How To Deal With Anxiety And Stress During These Difficult COVID-19 Times? - May 27, 2020