Honey has long been hailed as a miracle acne treatment and not just useful for sweetening your morning cup of tea. Science has proved that it is a great diy remedy to acne prone skin. It has the ability to clear up and prevent breakouts, while being gentle on the skin. When applied to the skin, honey produces hydrogen peroxide that cleans your pores thus preventing breakouts from oil, dirt, grease and make up. It also helps your skin retain hydration. You can make your own concoction of honey and aspirin or buy acne treatments that contain honey to benefit from its healing powers. The next time you are at the supermarket or farmers market, grab an extra bottle for clear skin.
- 1There is some truth to using honey as a skincare treatment. Honey creates its own anti-bacterial agent by releasing hydrogen peroxide, which rids the skin of any breakout-triggering elements.
- 2Many DIY mask recipes call for you to cut a small amount of honey with either cinnamon or aspirin, both of which work fine.
- 3For a version you don’t have to rinse off, try the Sephora Honey Sheet Mask ($6; sephora.com).
If you’re in need of a quick and convenient remedy to your breakouts, look no further than the bear-shaped plastic bottle in your kitchen cabinet
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.instyle.com/beauty/acne-honey-mask-skincare&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNEQCKEqJIgatdRIbsHjBqpqZeFVYQ
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018