Many are ready to dismiss all-natural remedies, but hold on! What do the doctors have to say? According to doctors, at least ten home remedies are truly effective in curing common ailments. These ten home remedies include using the following everyday items: sage, aspirin, garlic, ginger, ice, white wine vinegar, super glue, licorice, duct tape, and baking soda. Each item has its own recipe for becoming a medicinal tool at home. Better yet, these different items and recipes are all safe to use, even the super glue and duct tape options. So don’t be so quick to dismiss that home remedy; if it’s any of the ten listed here, it is doctor approved. Even better, all of these doctor approved remedies come without the doctor price. Who could ask for more?
- 1Most home remedies are mere superstition, however, some of them do have an amount of bearing in certain medical fields.
- 2Home remedies can often times be created using things one finds in their own home.
- 3Not all home remedies are consumables. Sometimes topical applications can be derived from products found in the home
You don’t have to be a serious athlete to develop athletes foot.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018
- Many People With Mild Brain Injuries Don’t Get Follow-up Care - July 20, 2018