Laser Genesis and Palomar Lux 1540 XF and XD are two of the best treatments for reducing wrinkles and pores and evening out your complexion. Laser Genesis at Kate Somerville Skin Clinic works by heating up your skin, which accelerates collagen growth. It can target fine lines, acne scars, and an uneven skin tone, and is completely noninvasive. The process involves a skin cleaning by an aesthetician, a consultant with an RN, and then the treatment. Six treatments were recommended, but results were seen after a single session. Palomar Lux 1540 XF and XD is a stronger treatment recommended for people with cystic acne scars, deep wrinkles, redness, or very large pores. The process involves application of a numbing cream and then the laser application. Recuperation is comparable to recuperation from a chemical peel, but after a week the effects of the treatment show.
- 1Laser Genesis is a noninvasive laser treatment designed to target fine lines, acne scars, large pores, and uneven skin tone by heating the upper dermis of your skin, which accelerates collagen regrowth.
- 2The experience of the laser was nice. It warmed up quite a bit but it wasn’t unbearable. I did notice a bit of a burning smell, but she assured me that my skin wasn’t actually burning-it was just my peach fuzz.
- 3The XF laser helps with melasma and superficial resurfacing. I would definitely recommend this treatment to women who have cystic acne scars, deep wrinkles, redness, and very large pores.
When it comes to smoothing wrinkles, reducing pore size, and evening out my complexion, nothing I’ve tried works better than my two new favorite treatments, Laser Genesis and Palomar Lux 1540 XF and XD.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://sports.yahoo.com/news/laser-combo-transform-skin-160455027.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHOv9cpnXOZhXmCX4fOEBEIX-KFjQ
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018