When you look in the mirror and a pimple stares right back at you, you’re going to get the urge. You want to squeeze it. You really want to squeeze it. Especially since pimples show up at the worst times. Although there’s never a good time to get a zit, they always seem to make their appearance right before a party, a special date, or a big family reunion. “What we call the pustule is actually keeping the bacteria nice and contained,” she says. When you puncture the pimple’s outer skin, the gunk oozes out. If the bacteria in that gunk splatters and lands inside other pores, it can lead to more pimples. There’s another risk. Poke, pick, prick, and prod a pimple, and you can force the debris and bacteria even deeper into your skin. You may also introduce new kinds of bacteria from your finger into the zit. That can cause the pimple to become more red, inflamed, swollen and infected, and may even lead to permanent scarring as well as blindness.
- 1You should not pop your pimples, it can lead to infection or break the skin.
- 2Three main spots known as “danger triangle” can lead to serious problems.
- 3A light pressure on either side of the pimple, pushing away from the center is the best method and should not cause harm.
A new theory puts it out there that popping a zit can actually do even more damage than what we know. Dermatologists overseas have identified an area of the face, known as the “Danger Triangle,” which consists of the area across the eyes, bridge of the nose, upper lip and corners of the mouth.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/9969-popping-a-pimple-could-leave-you-blind/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNE6EFr2Lv1Pq3mG13nSBX565jZ5HA
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021