Air plane travel is not easy. You have to deal with all kinds of frustrations. You are trapped inside a confined space with strangers and recirculating air that is carrying who knows what. Your skin can suffer from air travel as well. Here are some tips to help you care for your skin when you travel the friendly skies:
- Do not wear makeup during your traveling time. Makeup helps trap dirt next to your skin that can cause breakouts and the breakdown of collagen. You want all the collagen you can get.
- Drink lots of water. Hydration is important for your total body even your skin. A hydrated body can naturally detox.
- Use a moisturizer on your skin. A good quality lotion can help prevent your skin from drying out in the dry airplane air.
- Don’t forget your nasal passages. A squirt of saline solution can help keep your nose from drying out also.
- Plane food is not that healthy avoid it if you can. If possible pack your own natural treats to snack on.
- Avoid stress, so stay calm, remain positive and breathe. Too much stress can lead to excess cortisol hormone that causes redness in the face and breakouts.
- Consider wearing a mask if you are prone to colds from flying. It will also keep your throat moist.
- Do some stretching before during and after flying. Get up and walk around if you are on a super long flight.
Constantly traveling? Here are eight beauty commandments for your on the go people! #HealthStatus
beauty commandments for your on the go people!&hashtags=#HealthStatus” target=”blank” rel=”noopener”>Tweet Now
- 1Wear no makeup while flying. They tend to absorb free radicals and toxins.
- 2Hydrate. It’s good for the body but also helps with dry conditions.
- 3Don’t eat on the plane. Get your healthy choices at home or from better providers in the airport.
See the original at: https://kriscarr.com/blog/travel-skincare-and-beauty-tips/