Make-up artist Sona Gasparian gives her daily Proactiv routine for helping keep her skin clear and clean. She starts by describing how the Proactiv Eye Brightening Serum helps her keep her under-eye light and bright. She dabs a little under her eyes twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. She then goes on to describe the Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief Cream that she uses to relieve her trouble areas. If she sees a breakout beginning to start, she just dabs a little on. This product is only used when she needs it, and it works to dry out the acne without irritating the skin around it. Finally, she describes how the Proactiv Skin Purifying Mask to get her skin fresh and clean. She uses it on a weekly basis, to help prevent breakouts. Since the wears so much make-up all the time, this mask helps her to clean her pores.
Key Points of Video:
- 1The eye serum sounds great and light on the eyes.
- 2The blemish cream sounds good because it prevents breakouts from getting worse.
- 3The mask is a great weekly cleanser that makes your face feel clean and soft.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer - November 20, 2018
- Natural Cold and Flu Remedies From Around the World - November 19, 2018
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018