Acne not only is a serious problem for teenagers but also adults and mainly women. There are many reasons for acne to occur as an adult such as hormones, genetics, and increased oil gland production. This article discusses some of the treatment options available for those who need help to combat this issue. Sufferers can take the dermatologist route, which usually includes topical treatments and even oral prescription medications. Then there is the naturopath, which involves treating the underlying issues causing acne to occur. Such as balancing the hormones or blood sugars with herbal treatments and natural product use. The final option discussed is the skin-care expert option, where the expert uses a combination of both the dermatologist and naturopath options. Also including things such as facial peels, and LED light therapy treatments. Depending on the severity and what feels more comfortable for the patient, there are now more ways than ever to combat adult acne problems.
- 1Many people can get acne into adulthood, ranging from mild to severe.
- 2There a lots of different solutions to get rid of acne.
- 3Treatment can range from topical therapies to Led light therapy.
Diet probably has only a minor influence; we believe it is more genetic, hormonal and stress related.
Read the full article at: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/lifestyle/a/31702536/solutions-to-pimples-and-adult-acne/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018