As i got into the backseat of the car I looked in the mirror and was bothered by my acne. After that I looking at myself and hoping that somehow my acne scars would just disappear one their own. I had always known that they were there but now it bothered me more than ever before. I started to avoid situations where I would notice it such as being in certain lights. I thought I looked hideous. That was enough, I had to do something about it. I searched on Google for a solution. There were lots of ways to reduce the appearance of scars. The one I decided on was microneedling. I went to the doctor where I had my face covered in a numbing cream before they needled my face. Afterward my face was really red for awhile. I believe my face looks much better and one more round might fix it completely.
- 1The “wound” created would then start to activate my skin’s natural healing process of restoring the collagen and elastin to the skin.
- 2During the time that you’re healing from EndyMed Intensif, or any microneedling really, it’s important that you stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen
- 3Mariesa also recommends waiting “at least 7 days before starting to use your usual skincare regimen or until the healing process is completed
And regardless of whether you have 1 or 100 of them, an acne scar is a constant reminder of your long-standing battle with acne and a visual reminder of the toll it took on your face.
Read the full article at:
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Leaning Forward During Phone Use May Cause ‘Text Neck’ - July 21, 2017
- Poor Academic Performance Linked to Irregular Sleeping Patterns - July 21, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Affects Twice as Many People as Estimated - July 21, 2017