While getting wrinkles is an unavoidable part of life, there are some simple steps you can take to put the process off as long as possible. Starting off with the face care you may already be doing, some things can cause more harm than good. If you take off your makeup every day, that is great, but if you scrub your face too hard or use harsh cleansers, you may do more harm than good. Also, tugging or pulling on your face when applying makeup, like pulling your eye down for eyeliner, can have long term effects. Also, don’t use many different anti-aging products at once, but on the flip side, don’t give up on a product too soon. Just choose one and let that one do its magic. When it comes to choosing products, do not rely on an “organic” product to save your skin, just because it’s organic because they are usually very similar to their non-organic counterparts. However, when you do choose a product, choose sunscreen! It is the easier way to protect your skin daily. When you sleep, you should try to sleep on your back or use a satin pillowcase. Last, but certainly not least, avoid smoking, which is known to cause wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
Wrinkles got you worried? Good habits create good outcomes. Smooth your skin with these tips. #HealthStatus
- 1Treat your face with love; aggressive scrubbing can result in puffy skin and wrinkles!
- 2Build good habits — go to the eye doctor, put on sunscreen, stay away from smoking, and sleep in a good position!
- 3Rethink how you use your products, don’t give up on a product in a short time, don’t use too many products, and pay attention to the ingredients that work!
See the original at: https://www.facingacne.com/habits-need-drop-avoid-wrinkles/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018