One of the issues that makes people feel self-conscious is the development of a “zit” or “spot”. Many people go through all sorts of extreme and elaborate methods in order to get rid of these blemishes, but there may be a method to stop them before they have a chance to really get big and noticeable. This blog entry provides information about the “ZIIT method”, a combination approach that aims to target zits early and stop them from truly forming into large masses. This article contains information on exactly what the “ZIIT method” involves and when you might want to consider this solution. With a combination of zinc, ibuprofen, ice, and treatment in the right order you could finally get the face you’ve always wanted.
- 1It includes taking zinc and an NSAID like Ibuprophen to reduce inflammation, icing the zit, and spot treating with both 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and 10% glycolic acid.
- 2As long as I catch a zit early, I can blast it with The ZIIT Method and eradicate it.
- 3If you want to do everything you possibly can do zap a developing zit, this is the “kitchen sink” approach.”
As long as I catch a zit early, I can blast it with The ZIIT Method and eradicate it.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- US Hemp Sales Reach Record-Breaking $820M In 2017 - January 14, 2019
- What Does an Eye Twitch Indicate? - January 9, 2019
- How To Help A Child With School Anxiety Sleep Well - January 7, 2019