Mold occurs in 30 percent of United States households, but the public is largely unaware of the issues that the toxin can present to the human body. Issues such as memory loss, fatigue, headaches, coughing, and development delays can occur from exposure. Furthermore, the problem is not unique to just leakage in structures. New construction involving moist woods creates the issues behind the paint. A large part of the problem is that the mold spores are largely imperceptible. They only become visible when the problem has become severe enough for the mold to colonize. Otherwise, they enter a location from the opening and closing of doorways or attached the clothing of unsuspecting individuals. The issues with mold have become the concern of public health institutions, and it may now be of great value to have a property inspected by a professional.
Key Points of Video:
- 130% of USA structures have mold.
- 2Mold chemicals can increase cancer, strokes, and heart attacks.
- 3Microscopic mold spores enter a building every time a door is opened.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Coping In A Toxic Work Environment - December 17, 2018
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018