When dealing with your child’s allergic reaction there are a certain few items to keep in mind. Yes it can be scary but you need to think clearly. Make sure all of the Epinephrine auto injection Rx are refilled and up to date. Make sure you keep documents of all emergency room visits for your child’s primary care and allergist doctors. Make sure all daycare and schools are notified so that proper precautions can be made.
Make sure you know that things were done correctly during the allergy attack: get a full report. Did they report the attack early, did they work with the first responders to communicate properly? Give credit where credit is due to the first responders of the incident, teacher/nurses etc.
In the aftermath make sure that both the child and you rest and and recuperate while trying to avoid any other triggers by eating at home and minimizing outings. After the event is over and the child is back to normal make sure this does not impact their everyday life, take the appropriate precautions but do not let this run their life. In the end make sure you forgive anyone who made mistakes. Use this incident as a valuable lesson to update or change your action plan should you need to.
You or your child had an allergic reaction? Follow these all important steps to set things right #HealthStatus
- 1An allergic reaction can take a harsh toll on the lives of people. Be ready to manage the aftermath of a deadly allergic reaction too.
- 2A few important steps include risk assessment for food allergy symptoms. An emergency care plan will be enacted to keep people in the know when possible.
- 3Everyone at risk will want to have some sort of assessment done. Follow the emergency care plan closely to evaluate the results that take place.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021