Want to live a long life? What are the oldest people on the planet doing and how can we replicate that in our own lives? Many of the people who live longest have a group of positive encouraging friends. So, the company you keep is important, just like your mother told you. You are more likely to be healthy and positive if you hang with friends who are healthy and positive. Research shows that friends not only provide companionship, shared memories but also shared habits. We generally like to socialize with people who like to do the same things we do. So, if you want to live long, find some friends that like to do healthy habits that promote longevity and hang with them. Could the secret to long life be your friends? There is a whole movement based on this. Some communities have adopted The Blue Zones Project, a community led well-being movement designed to make healthy choices easier through change to a city’s environment, policy and social networks.
- 1Expanding your social circle to include healthy-minded and supportive people might be one of the most significant ways to add happy and quality years to your life.
- 2If your friends are smokers, unhappy, or obese, you are more likely to adopt or continue these traits.
- 3Currently, 37 communities in nine states have joined Blue Zones Project, impacting more than 2.2 million Americans.
Expanding your social circle to include healthy-minded and supportive people might be one of the most significant ways to add happy and quality years to your life.
Read the full article at: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/psssst-want-to-know-a-secret-to-longevity-300403031.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021