There is good news for those suffering with back pain! For the over 80 million sufferers of back pain, there are proven methods that can help relieve your symptoms. Although nothing can work overnight, continuous efforts have been proven to help relieve your pain. Most of us already know that a sedentary lifestyle contributes too many aches and pains, backaches included. What we don’t know is that strengthening our core muscles or simply getting up and moving around at various times throughout the day can help. Simple strength and stability moves and frequent stretching of the back, legs and other areas that support your spine, as well as simple exercises can help to loosen joints and muscles, while building strength to prevent future aches and pains.
- 1There are simple things you can do to prevent this pain and to keep your body healthy,
- 2Most of us can benefit from stretching the sensitive soft tissues
- 3If you’re a patient with ongoing pain, it might take many weeks or months of regular stretching or other back exercises to loosen the spine and soft tissues
According to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), chronic back pain costs around $600 billion in lost productivity and medical treatments every year.
Read the full article at: https://treatingpain.com/pain-management/9082/exercises-back-pain-relief
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Blood Test May Predict Who Is Most At Risk For Diabetes - July 19, 2018
- My Mammogram Missed My Breast Cancer - July 19, 2018
- How Nattokinase Supports Reproductive Wellness - July 18, 2018