In this day of age there is a lot of work to be done, and along with that work comes some pain. There is a lot of ways to help alleviate the pains caused by stress, work, etc. First and foremost, there is the medication route of pain relief. It is fast and effective but has some costs to it. Secondly, there is Epidural steroid injections (ESI) which can help relief some nerves in the muscles. Thirdly, there are nerve block injections just like ESI but they work on nerves only and not the spinal cord. Fourth on the list are joint injections which are somwhat like ESI but the injections are directly on the sore joints. Some of the last two ways to help pain is to do accupuncture and device implants. They can sometimes stimulate the nerves more than expected and cause pain but in the end it will treat it. Those are some of the more expensive treatments as they require a doctor and supervision. The final solution to help pain is to simply work out and or exercise! Sometimes a good ol run in the park and lifting some weights can boost you up and help get that pain/stress away!
If you have chronic pain, check out this article! It seems like it would really help. #HealthStatus
- 1If you have pain for three straight months, then you are likely dealing with chronic pain.
- 2There are different prescriptions your doctor will give you tel help the symptoms.
- 3An epidural steroid injection is one thing that doctors may use to help patients.
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- How to Identify and Shop for High-Quality Cannabis Oil - January 13, 2020
- How Much Sleep Do We Really Need? - December 17, 2019
- Another Study Casts Doubt on Safety of Herbal Drug Kratom - December 11, 2019