Emily is a women who suffered from chronic lower back pain, plantar fasciitis and bursitis. She reports having difficulty walking and constant pain. She tried injections and other ways to relieve her pain but none were successful. A friend recommended AirFeet. She stated at first they felt weird but after a few days she noticed she could sleep on her left side. Now she no longer has pain and can stand up straight! She wants to make sure that everyone knows how much this has relieved her pain. She can tell each morning when she wakes up and puts her AirFeet on that her posture is better and her back feel straighter. She also can walk long distances now with no pain or discomfort!
Key Points of Video:
- 1AIRFEET shoe insoles product will help Plantar Fasciitis, Bursitis, Diabetic nerve pain sufferers.
- 2AIRFFET insoles will “give you a big adjustment in your life and your stance”.
- 3“I will walk now and I will dance because I love the insoles in my shoes.”
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- LASIK For Everyone – Ages 61+ - August 19, 2017
- Slipped Disc: Risk Factors and Symptoms - August 19, 2017
- The One Thing To Put You To Sleep Quicker Than Melatonin - August 18, 2017