Are you looking to relieve inflammation, pain, and discomfort due to arthritis? A consistent high fiber diet with anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, and greens may help alleviate issues you may have. Fresh fruits and veggies are critical. Stay away from processed foods, especially corn, rye and wheat. Dairy alternatives are great, and drinking a lot of water is good for your whole body. Choose lean meats over fatty and bulky ones; good choices include poultry and wild game. Extra processed foods like hot dogs and other pork products should be avoided. It is important to have consistent exercise 5 to 6 days per week to keep your joints and muscles loose and active. As with anything, there are many reasons for arthritis and joint pain so be sure to listen to your body and figure out what works best for you.
- 1How to reverse inflammation in your hands, feet and back. Some inflammation is caused by stress or working out. But the more chronic is caused by arthritis.
- 2You can watch youtube videos on people’s personal experience with this problem and what helped them.
- 3Exercise and diet can help. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables (dark green), can help manage this problem. And drink lots of water, green juice and try some hot water and lemon each day.
Your health and wellness take a great deal of work. If you treat your body correctly, it will look after you. Keep exercising and eating right.
Read the full article at: http://www.examiner.com/article/arthritis-how-to-reverse-inflammation-your-hands-feet-back
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018
- Understanding Aneurysms - December 10, 2018