Millions and millions of people suffer from lower back pain on a daily basis. And more every day find that bending and stretching isn’t as simple as it once was. Chiropractic care can help not just ease that pain, but even help you to heal and get past the source of the damage that is causing your back to hurt.
The personnel of the United States military represent a very large pool of people who all receive regular medical care. And unlike normal citizens, the data from their medical interactions is generally available to researchers. For this reason, the military is often a focus of research. When medical scientists investigating back pain looked at the military files, they found personnel who regularly visited a chiropractor reported less pain than those who merely visited doctors.
This is particularly interesting news right now, with concerns over opioid pain relievers continuing to rise. If back pain can be treated without drugs, and especially without addictive opioid medication, that would be a significant step in helping millions break away from problems with pain medication.
Chiropractors specialize in issues with muscles and the skeleton, particularly the spine and the nervous system. Most chiropractic treatment focuses on joint and musculoskeletal alignment to relieve pain and promote healing. It’s noninvasive and can be done with a simple visit.
Chiropractic is key to helping your back pain #noopiates #nopain #HealthStatus
- 1Chiropractics can help easy the pain you see in your back.
- 2More research will need to be done, but the basics are promising.
- 3Insurance for chiropractic is scarce under many plans, but it is there for some.
See the original at: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=212504
Designed to help people who may want an alternative to NSAIDs or non-steroidal drugs and aspirin, OR those who no longer qualify for a prescription (as well as those who simply reject pharmaceutical drugs) yet have discomfort related to some physical trauma. Naturally help EASE your body from daily wear and tear, with Turmacin that may support healthy muscles and joints.
- Can support body’s response to inflammation
- May support healthy responses to physical tension
- May be taken daily
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Post Workout Drink: Pickle Juice? - May 22, 2019
- Can You Still Get Mumps Even Though You Are Vaccinated? - May 20, 2019
- Are Eggs Good or Bad for You? New Research Rekindles Debate - May 15, 2019