If you are having joint or muscle pain in back, neck, wrists, or legs then this is the best article for advice on how to help relieve this pain. There is advice on what type of motorcycle to ride explaining what types can cause stress on certain areas of body. The best ride will allow the person to keep their body in allignment with back straight. The way a person sits on the cycle affects your body greatly with an increasing stress on the body the longer a person stays on the cycle. This piece will tell you about the best position to sit on your cycle to prevent certain pains. The acticle includes exercises on strengthening your muscles to improve core strength. Also, while riding there are ways to improve your muscle strength to reduce stress on the bones and joints. Noted are simple adjustments that a rider can make to help prevent the stress, fatigue and pain that may start after rides.
- 1The best motorcycles to help prevent pain are standard ones that allow you to sit with your back straight
- 2try to avoid bikes with “extreme ape” handlebars, which can both strain your shoulders and cause hand and arm pain
- 3core strengthening exercises should be included as part of a regular exercise schedule to help develop body for bike riding
Although, for some, riding a motorcycle is the epitome of summer fun (or spring or autumn), for others, it can be a pain – literally.
Read the full article at: http://www.apmhealth.com/blog/dont-let-motorcycle-pain-slow-you-down
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019
- Foods That Fight Constipation - February 6, 2019