Our body ages, that is no secret. Many of us suffer from arthritis, our busy life styles, or the impact of sports has left us achy, and stiff on a daily basis. Most of us have turned to our doctor for help and with the help of medication we are able to work through the day. For many people the use of medication only enables us to get through the day instead of live through the day. Now, if someone where to tell you that in order to help with your arthritis you need to be more active. We would laugh at the idea only assuming that it what cause or inflammation to become worse. New studies have found that exercise can in fact help with your joint pain. Read exactly how and what kind of exercise can help you return the medication and reduce the inflammation.
- 1Clinicians should look to the 2016 National Pain Strategy instead of their prescription pads to help millions of US adults with arthritis who have debilitating severe joint pain (SJP), according to CDC researchers.
- 2In a recent analysis of National Health Interview Survey data, researchers assessed how common SJP is in patients with physician-diagnosed arthritis.
- 3Respondents were asked to rate their joint pain on a scale of 0 to 10; a score of 7 or greater signified SJP.
In a recent analysis of National Health Interview Survey data, researchers assessed how common SJP is in patients with physician-diagnosed arthritis. Respondents were asked to rate their joint pain on a scale of 0 to 10; a score of 7 or greater signified SJP.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2585990&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNGXW6AqoUiRYG2yV-lmSs5M80Wfkw
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021