Lower back pain is a common ailment in modern times. We spend more hours sitting at desks, activity levels are generally lower, and it takes a toll on our bodies. Which are not designed for office routines.
The problem is in how the human body is constructed. The spine consists of nerve cords that run through vertebrae discs, surrounded by ligaments, and the spine itself wrapped with some amount of muscle and bone. The spine is literally the center of our central nervous system; all major nerves radiate out from it, connecting body to brain. The spinal vertebrae are designed to stack together in a movable form that offers flexibility and protection. While bearing the load for the lower body falls upon the hips and pelvis, that role is on the spine for the upper body.
This is why lower back pain is such a common issue when problems develop with the spine. The vertebrae discs can act as cushions and support for the body’s weight upon the spine, and over time they can become damaged. The discs can rupture, referred to as herniation, which opens nerves up to stimulation they weren’t designed for. This is translated by the body as pain, and is the cause of back problems the world over.
Pain in your back? Understand it better, and learn how to get control back from your back. #HealthStatus
- 1The pain can be caused by vertebrae or soft tissue damage in the area.
- 2The soft tissue can either be muscular or the soft pads between the hard vertebrae.
- 3Much like an ankle sprain, a back sprain is caused by microtears in the tissue.
See the original at: https://www.medicinenet.com/low_back_pain/article.htm
Designed to help people who may want an alternative to NSAIDs or non-steroidal drugs and aspirin, OR those who no longer qualify for a prescription (as well as those who simply reject pharmaceutical drugs) yet have discomfort related to some physical trauma. Naturally help EASE your body from daily wear and tear, with Turmacin that may support healthy muscles and joints.
- Can support body’s response to inflammation
- May support healthy responses to physical tension
- May be taken daily
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019
- Foods That Fight Constipation - February 6, 2019