Joint pain can be a problem, especially for people who are active. Changes to the foods you eat can reduce joint pain. Leafy green vegetables can help reduce the inflammation that makes joints hurt. They contain nutrients that decrease inflammation. These can be blended into a drink. Fish and seafood contain beneficial fatty acids to help with pain. On the other hand, meats, processed foods and some oils can make inflammation worse. Studies have also shown that garlic can act like ibuprofen and reduce joint inflammation. Garlic needs to be cut or pressed to provide better health benefits. Ginger also fights inflammation, and it’s also an antioxidant and natural remedy for issues like colds or high blood pressure. It can be consumed in food or made into a tea to drink.
- 1A national survey found that knee pain is the most common type of joint pain, followed by shoulder and hip pain.
- 2Eating certain foods may not eliminate all your joint pain. However, if you choose the foods that can lower inflammation, reduce pain and discomfort in your joints, this will improve your quality of life in the long run.
- 3Inflammation is at the core of most health issues and dark leafy greens can help protect against inflammation.
Where any pain is concerned, we get bombarded with ads about what our best choice should be. If you’ve tried some or all and have been disappointed, you might give food a try.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.demingheadlight.com/story/news/2016/09/06/get-pain-relief-through-food-part/89915764/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHyhjzr_U9Kq8IeqiaDAsS5aO-4Xg
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021