Getting out of bed in the moring can be a chore with those who suffer from joint pain. At one point in your life your getting up in the morning was easy. You did not have to wake up an hour early just to get “moving”. For most of us a hot shower is needed to “loosen” up. Joint pain effects the young and old. Depending on your activity level and your participate in sports can often speed up the process of joint pain leading to arthritis. But thanks to technology we are able to research these issues and find a cure, if not a suitable solution. Stem cell therapy has come a long ways, and it could help with joint stiffness and arthritis.
- 1In essence, stem cell therapy uses programmable (stem) cells from the human body to regenerate damaged tissue and to reduce inflammation and pain.
- 2Stem cells can come from anywhere in the human body. Fat or other tissue hosts stem cells, along with amniotic fluid.
- 3Stem cell therapies have been used to treat anything from rare blood disorders and cancer to sports injuries and joint pain.
In essence, stem cell therapy uses programmable (stem) cells from the human body to regenerate damaged tissue and to reduce inflammation and pain.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.ksl.com/index.php%3Fsid%3D41971646%26nid%3D1268%26title%3Dstem-cell-therapy-a-surprising-solution-to-joint-pain&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNFS1UaPIoYdMnambiNIaDdDt7LJAg
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021