Do you suffer from lower back pain? If so, you’re not alone – millions of people around the world suffer from the condition at any one time, and almost everyone will at some point or another during their lifetimes. But, the key to eliminating the pain is to determine the root cause and apply the appropriate course of treatment. And, more often than not, that treatment can start out as very conservative, only ramping up to more pronounced interventions once deemed absolutely medically necessary.
At the onset of symptoms, start to treat the pain aggressively – rest the area and modify your activities accordingly in order to allow some time for healing. However, active recovery is essential – keep the region moving to prevent total stiffness. Augment this with ice and heat, as well as anti-inflammatory medicine which can cut down on the internal inflammation of the region.
If the pain does not subside at that point, then consultation with a specialist would be warranted. Still, even in this situation, treatment should be measured and progressive, starting with medication, physical therapy, and massage, and only escalating to more invasive courses of treatment when such is deemed completely necessary due to the failure of previous treatment modes.
You don’t have to suffer with back pain. There are treatments that can help you. #HealthStatus
- 1There are many causes of back pain, and it can affect everyday activities.
- 2Often treatment starts at home, with rest, over the counter medicine, and ice or heat therapy.
- 3Doctors can also give physical therapy, prescriptions, or other therapies and solutions.
Designed to help people who may want an alternative to NSAIDs or non-steroidal drugs and aspirin, OR those who no longer qualify for a prescription (as well as those who simply reject pharmaceutical drugs) yet have discomfort related to some physical trauma. Naturally help EASE your body from daily wear and tear, with Turmacin that may support healthy muscles and joints.
- Can support body’s response to inflammation
- May support healthy responses to physical tension
- May be taken daily
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Blood Test May Predict Who Is Most At Risk For Diabetes - July 19, 2018
- My Mammogram Missed My Breast Cancer - July 19, 2018
- How Nattokinase Supports Reproductive Wellness - July 18, 2018