National Spine & Pain Centers offer some insight and tips on how manage your carpal tunnel syndrome. Not all wrist pain is carpal tunnel syndrome but if it is, this article offers tips to reduce and manage the pain. The root cause of carpal tunnel is different for different people and may include computer use, hereditary and underlying medical conditions. The symptoms include numbness or tingling both during the day and night. One stretching exercise described which can be done on at work on the way to break. There is a useful link for 5 Ways to Ease Your Carpal Tunnel Symptoms. The doctors at the Pain Centers can help with pain management and can be reached by requesting an appointment via a link on this page.
- 1Individuals with carpal tunnel syndrome live with pain and numbness that may bother them throughout the day, or it may even wake them up at night.
- 2Carpal tunnel syndrome might include numbness, tingling, weakness, or other problems due to pressure on the median nerve in your wrist.
- 3Experts find that carpal tunnel syndrome is based on a complex interplay of factors such as heredity, fluid retention, or even conditions like diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
While you’re walking to the water cooler or the bathroom, gently bend each hand upward and down from the wrist, holding the stretch for a few minutes.
Read the full article at: https://treatingpain.com/pain-management/9080/carpal-tunnel-syndrome-symptoms
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021