It is no secret that our bodies age, we can see the changes on a daily basis in the mirror. But what about the changes we don’t see? When we age there are some changes that we can’t see but we feel. We feel them over night it seems, and one of those over night changes can be joint pain. It creeps up over night, the next thing you know you are ten years older and you can feel it. Joint pain is one of those uncomfortable yet daily struggles we all face. But there are ways to help our inflammation and live our daily lives more comfortable. Adding these daily routines can help your stiff joints, feel improvement fast.
- 1Massages can really help you to get immediate relief from joint pain. It is better for joint pains in knees and hips. You can do it at home or a can hire a professional to do it. Use a topical cream or balm to massage the affected area. While massaging the only thing you need to remember is to keep the strokes towards your heart.
- 2Like ice, hot water can also reduce pain and swelling in the joints. It is especially good for your knees and hips. If you are having joint pain in those areas, you can take a nice warm bath and you will immediately find relief from such joint pains. You can also immerse the area in hot water and massages it to stimulate flow of blood.
- 3There are different medicines available for joint pain. Medicines like ibuprofen are good for you when you are suffering from joint pain. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines are what you need when you have joint pain, swelling and stiffness. Your doctor may also prescribe muscle relaxants, which help in elimination of muscle spasms.
Ice therapy is also known as cryotherapy. Ice can reduce blood flow which helps in reducing tissue swelling. If you are having joint pain, you can put an ice pack on the area where you find the swelling and pain. Keep the ice pack for 15 minutes. You will need to repeat this process several times during the day. The next day reduce the application to 5 times. To avoid possible ice burn, you should not put ice directly on your skin. You can wrap it in a washcloth or a towel before applying it on the affected area.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.doctortipster.com/37298-ways-get-relief-joint-pain.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHqtyCVyUf1NqDMIN8exiALByoi7w
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021