THE BODY FAT SOLUTION– The 5 Principles for Burning Fat, Building Lean Muscle, Ending Emotional Eating, and Maintaining Your Perfect Weight by Tom Venuto
This book is written by Tom Venuto a steroid free bodybuilder, personal trainer, nutritional consultant, author and motivational coach. But this book is NOT written for people who are already in a serious exercise and nutrition program. It is written for the regular person who is struggling with their weight and can”t seem to balance their calorie input with what their body needs. This book IS based on scientific research but uses everyday language and illustrations that anyone can understand.
The Body Fat Solution creed: You can either make excuses or get results, but you can”t do both.
This book explains:
- Causes of overweight and obesity
- Weight loss myths
- How your attitudes, beliefs, and emotions affect your eating habits
This book provides you with the keys for:
- Better nutrition and balancing the calories you need with what you consume
- Explores the difference in cardio exercise and strength training exercises and how they affect your body
- How to maximize your metabolism
- How to create a social network that supports weight loss
- Specific exercise to start now
- How to monitor and remain accountable for lasting results
Easy to read, scientifically sound, if you are struggling with your weight and aren”t sure where to begin for permanent weight loss then read this book and start your journey.
One of my favorite quotes from the book is on page 39. Weight gain or loss is dictated primarily by calorie quantity. Health is dictated primarily by calorie quality. So let”s lose weight if necessary and get healthier using the steps in this book.
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.