LEVL lets you measure what is actually going on inside your body so you can make informed decisions about your fat-loss routine. The LEVL device provides you with the information you need to make real-time, informed decisions about your diet and fitness plan. This reduces time spent on confusing products that don’t work for you and allows you to be more methodical and balanced in your weight-loss efforts. Coach Brian MacKenzie is a world-renowned strength and conditioning coach and the innovator of the endurance, strength and conditioning paradigm. He has studied altitude and hypoxic training for over 10 years, and ran over 30 ultra marathons including Western States 100 and is a finisher of the Angeles Crest 100-mile endurance run. He authored the book “Power Speed Endurance” and created CrossFit Endurance (www.crossfitendurance.com), which specializes in movement with an emphasis in running, cycling, and swimming mechanics. MacKenzie’s program teaches over 70 seminars per year worldwide and provides free programming via CFE. MacKenzie and his program have been featured in Competitor Magazine, Runners World, Triathlete Magazine, Men’s Journal, ESPN Rise, The Economist, Tim Ferriss’ New York Times bestseller The 4-Hour Body, Men’s Running UK, LA Sport & Fitness, Muscle & Performance Magazine, and Rivera Magazine. Brian works with several CrossFit Games athletes including Rich Froning Jr (3X CrossFit Games Champion) and Reebok sponsored athlete Danielle Horan (2013 North East Regional Winner). He also coaches Erin Cafaro (2X Olympic Gold Medalist in Rowing – W8+), Taylor Ritzel (2012 Olympic Gold Medalist – W8+), Sara Hendershot (2012 Olympian – W2), 10X Molokai to Oahu Paddleboard Champion and big wave surfer Jamie Mitchell, along with several other professional and elite level athletes.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Media information, regarding food, exercise and clothing options address weight, without dealing with what is specifically happening from minute to minute in the human body.
- 2A new device, “LEVL” measures a specific molecule in human breathe to accurately assess the level of fat-burning going on inside the breather.
- 3By having this information on a regular basis, users can find out what works and make smart eating and fitness choices that specifically pertain to how their body burns fat.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- How To Calculate BMI? And What is BMI? - March 18, 2017
- Should You Use the Powerful Wrinkle and Acne Cream That You No Longer Need a Prescription For? - February 18, 2017
- 18 Things Only Other Pregnant Women Will Tell You - February 9, 2017