It’s that time of year again; the time when we start thinking about family gatherings and holiday cooking. It’s also the time of year that can derail any healthy habits you’ve worked so hard to build. While many people enter the holiday season defeated before they begin, there are ways to make sure you both enjoy this time of year and stay healthy.
Founded in 2007, Fitbit is a wearable fitness-tracking device that uses sensors and wireless technology to help you make the most out of your day. With the ability to track both your awake and asleep times, Fitbit integrates easily into your life to change the way you move.
Fitbit offers three levels of trackers, each with it’s own combination of useful features.
- Flex– Wireless activity and sleep wristband
- Zip– Wireless activity tracker
- One-Wireless activity and sleep tracker
No matter which device you choose, you’ll feel empowered to reach your goals.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018