Brides have so much to do and so little time to do it. Sometimes despite your best efforts, you’ll find yourself in a pinch for time and your fitness routine may suffer. If bridal weightloss is a goal of yours but you’re not sure how to work it in to your wedding fitness plan, I’ve got just the advice you need!
Your bridalicious boot camps share a three things in common. They incorporate:
- High intensity interval training (HIIT): HIIT workouts will keep your body burning fat both while your working out and for hours after you finish. What happens as you do a HIIT workout, you accumulate an oxygen debt within your muscles. Your metabolism, in turn, spends hours after your workout is over trying to rebuild that supply and burns fat as it does it! These short, intense sets will give you the best opportunity to reach your weightloss and wedding dress goals.
- Tons of variety in exercises: Doing the same exercises repeatedly teach your body what to expect and may become boring as well. You want to keep your muscles guessing when it comes to your exercise regimen, which is why your bridal boot camp is filled with variety—everything from lunges, to side shuffles, to light weight training will keep you on your toes as you work toward your fitness goals.
- Short duration: Not only do HIIT workouts promote a quick way to burn fat and get wedding dress ready, but they fit within your time frame. Brides don’t have 2 hours per day to workout out or tap into the same old routine. Adopting workout plans that are short in duration, 25, 15 and even 8 minutes per day are exactly what you need.
Your bridal workouts are super effective because they are far from boring, as they mix up the exercises you do over 45 and 60 second intervals. Plus, you modify the intensity according to your ability, increasing it as you gain strength.
You can get wedding dress ready in as little as eight minutes per day simply by sticking to a routine that incorporates all three of these elements. Keep in mind it takes four weeks to see results for yourself, about eight weeks for your close family and friends to see those results and twelve for the world to see them.
This is why I have created “12 WEEKS TO A FIT BRIDE“! This program incorporates realistic fitness and nutrition plans, comes with personalized coaching and gives you the motivation and encouragement you need to stay on track and get wedding dress ready in just three months. Connect with me now to learn more about this plan!
Latest posts by Sheila Piehler (see all)
- Navigating A Bride Fit Nutrition Plan Through The Holiday Season - December 1, 2017
- Eat Carbs & Skip Workouts To Get a Bride Fit Body - November 10, 2017
- Release The Extra Summer Pounds & Reset Your Bride Fit Body - August 25, 2017