A Bride Fit Body is strong and healthy and a Bride Fit Mind is filled with positive thoughts and visions of goals being achieved. Most Brides want to get in the best shape of their lives and feel Fit & Fabulous on the BIG DAY! I want to give you 5 tips to create the mindset that goes hand in hand with getting wedding dress ready:
- Think Positive. I know we hear this all the time, “think positive and it’ll all work out”. I’m here to tell you that this is the “start” but there’s more to it. In order to think positive you need to become a conscience thinker. Just like toxic food, toxic thoughts have a negative effect on our health. We are bombarded with negative images and thoughts. Make a deliberate effort to read positive quotes, books and articles. Surround yourself with encouraging, motivating and happy people. If your goal is to get wedding dress ready and fit & fabulous for the big day, then have a positive attitude about that goal, to start. The next step is necessary to make it happen.
- What I mean is to get into the “feeling” of what it feels like to be wedding dress ready and having a Bride Fit Body. What emotions come up when you imagine feeling “fit & fabulous” on your wedding day? Some that come to mind are confident, beautiful, strong, sexy and feminine. Now it’s time to add in the next ingredient.
- Actually believe you will accomplish your goal for a Bride Fit Body. Let go of the belief in your head that you can’t do it. These “stories” have the power to sabotage your best efforts. Overpower these false beliefs with the next step.
- Keep the vision of what you’re feeling and believing, which is a “fit & fabulous wedding dress ready” body, in your mind. Mentally rehearse the habits you are creating to reach your goal. For an example, see yourself getting up 15 minutes early and taking a brisk walk. The brain can’t tell the difference between real or imagined. The last part of the formula seals the deal.
- Your actions need to match your goals. You can’t think and feel one way and act another. Eating fast food daily doesn’t match the goal of achieving a Bride Fit Body even if you’re reciting positive affirmations all day long! Actions like planning & preparing for healthy eating, scheduling times to dedicate to physical fitness and getting enough sleep support and match the goal of a Bride Fit Body.
Practicing this new way of thinking requires you to REPEAT, REPEAT, and then REPEAT! When you repeatedly align your Thoughts, Feelings, Beliefs, Visions and Actions you will experience lasting changes in your brain and your body will follow!
Latest posts by Sheila Piehler (View more)
- Navigating A Bride Fit Nutrition Plan Through The Holiday Season - December 1, 2017
- Eat Carbs & Skip Workouts To Get a Bride Fit Body - November 10, 2017
- Release The Extra Summer Pounds & Reset Your Bride Fit Body - August 25, 2017