Truth be told, this was not the topic I was planning on writing about today, but a blog post on this site inspired me. I want to share tools and habits that support you experiencing a Bride Fit relationship, which means you feel joy, comfort, ease, fun, emotional safety and overflowing love! It doesn’t mean everyday is perfect but you can have close to it most of the time if you know these things. It’s not always EASY but the secret is that it’s SIMPLE.
Don’t get hung up on the “what about me” thought that may be popping up in your head. An amazing dynamic happens when you focus on what you’re doing in your relationship…your partner focuses on what he’s doing – perfect!
You’re relationship with your fiancé is a partnership, not a competition; you’re both on the same team! This is a trap that many fall into, don’t do it! Being happy is a lot more important than being right. Keep in mind that a ballroom dance has a leader and a follower but one is not superior or more important than the other. There would be no dance without each other. To live a beautiful dance that flows with ease, fill these roles in your partnership and reap the amazing benefits of a Bride Fit relationship, living happily & healthily ever after!
- Best Friend. Value him above other friends in your life, the one you have fun with, confide in and trust. The first person you call when something good happens and be an active listener when he’s talking to you. This will create an unwavering bond and delicious intimacy.
- Cheerleader. Being his biggest fan, focusing on his qualities and pointing out when he’s being especially awesome will build his confidence and inspire him. He’s encouraged to do anything that makes you happy.
- Copilot. Everyone has strengths and weakness. Maybe you are better with managing finances and his strength is assuming that everything is always going to work out with your bills. He helps you not get stressed and he needs you to tell him when to lay off the credit cards. Guiding each other to make good decisions and steer clear of the bad ones.
- Lover. Men need to feel pursued just like we do! Make him feel desired by feeling excited about being intimate with him. Take the time and interest in making him feel special and loved.
The above may seem elementary but for some reason we forget about the basic formula for a happy & healthy relationship. Being present in the now, enjoying and appreciating every moment will bring you all you desire in your relationship with your man and your life.
My on-line program will give you the roadmap to getting ‘wedding dress ready’ and all the secrets to living ‘happily & healthily ever after’ with your fiancé – Join today! Leave any thoughts or comments below, I love to hear from you! Wishing you a blessed holiday with your loved ones!
Latest posts by Sheila Piehler (see all)
- Navigating A Bride Fit Nutrition Plan Through The Holiday Season - December 1, 2017
- Eat Carbs & Skip Workouts To Get a Bride Fit Body - November 10, 2017
- Release The Extra Summer Pounds & Reset Your Bride Fit Body - August 25, 2017