Athletes are no strangers to pain, whether that be the day-to-day pain that comes from high-level training or the more dangerous and event-driven pain that comes about when an injury is incurred. And while athletes and trainers are generally well-versed on the traditional methods of treating pain, they’re always looking for new options and ways to help themselves, as well as to give themselves a leg up on the competition.
One of the newest and most promising pain treatment methods is non-invasive, completely natural, and has few side effects. It’s low-priced, easy to access in many places, and can be administered by the patient themselves. Interested? Well, if so, this new product is CBD, or cannabidiol, an extract from cannabis plants that is completely natural and has been shown by a growing body of research to be a potent natural fighter of pain and inflammation.
Up until now, athletes had largely relied on NSAIDs, injected anti-inflammatories, or more aggressive methods to treat pain. But all of these come with significant drawbacks and don’t necessarily address root causes of the issue. However, CBD has none of these issues, and it’s becoming more and more prevalent – the notoriously strict World Anti-Doping Agency has even recently cleared it for use by athletes worldwide.
Recovering after a tough day at the gym might be as simple as skipping pills and using CBD. #HealthStatus
- 1CBD is being touted as a medical drug in its own right for many users. These CBD products will be helpful and useful in some significant ways overall.
- 2The results from CBD use can be quite amazing for many people. Sports athletes have taken notice of great results along the way too.
- 3Some users have been trying CBD products for around four months now overall. Sports athletes have reported great results thanks to the CBD that they take.
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/cbd-in-sports-medicine/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018