Some cannabis enthusiasts will occasionally turn to dabbing, which is not using the leaf but rather an extract or concentrate of marijuana. Sometimes called rosin, or wax, or shatter, crumble, or rosin, it’s a somewhat more concentrated form of cannabis. It can be produced industrially, and increasingly is as marijuana becomes legal across the United States, but sometimes can be produced at home by the user. While some will turn to these processed products for a stronger effect, others like the differences in texture or use.
It’s referred to as dab, or dabbing, because most of these concentrated products are something you can just dab a little of into your smoking or vaping apparatus and still get a measurable effect.
With the rise of legalization, so too are CBD oil and CBD dab products becoming more common. While marijuana and any product derived from it that still contains THC is normally utilized for the high or medical effect, CBD comes from the cannabis plant but has a purely medical application.
There are a variety of reasons someone might turn to a CBD product, dab or otherwise, but some of them include treating anxiety or pain, helping to cope with PTSD, or to offer lower level relief for chronic pain such as that found with migraines or arthritis. Since there’s no high, and only the relief effect, and is non-addictive, CBD is becoming more popular. Even among people who don’t turn to THC for recreational use.
CBD is branching out beyond just oil. There are a lot of ways you can use CBD. #HealthStatus
- 1Cannabis dabbing enthusiasts have often had to curtail their interest due to state legalities.
- 2A dab, specifically a taste of cannabis extract, is often a means of dealing with anxiety, such as that brought on by PTSD, or pain inflicted by conditions like arthritis.
- 3Because CBD dabs are now available from the hemp plant, users can legally acquire them in all fifty states.
See the original at: https://herb.co/marijuana/news/cbd-dabs-makes-dabbing-accessible
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018