As cannabis continues its slow but steady return to acceptable use after the general bans it faced throughout most of the twentieth century, even long opponents are starting to wake up to the benefits that can be realized by allowing its utilization. Republican Senator Mitch McConnell, the Majority Leader in the US Senate, is now backing legalization of hemp.
Of course, those who have not been opposed to cannabis know hemp has a wide variety of industrial uses that always made it a very curious thing to include in the banning of cannabis. Now those applications are starting to be recognized, and steps are being taken to allow American industry to make use of them.
McConnell’s proposed legislation seeks to fully legalize hemp, removing the legal stigma it has suffered under. If the law passes, hemp would be considered the same as any other agricultural product that can be grown and processed in the United States. After it is approved on the Federal level, individual states would then be free to manage hemp production and application the same as they govern things such as corn or wheat, cotton, even tobacco.
Opposition still exists though. The Drug Enforcement Agency is not keen to allow its charter to be removed over hemp and cannabis, and is arguing against the announced bill.
Even conservative Republicans are jumping on the hemp train now that there’s money to be made. #HealthStatus
- 1Some Legislators believe that the production of hemp will lead to the leniency of other drugs such as mass cocaine “hence the devil is in the details section”
- 2Research is the most informative and in depth reason that it can be used for other purposes
- 3The CDB oil can be mass produced, which also leads to other reason that can results in raids by police into illegal grow shops
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/mitch-mcconnell-hemp/
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018