There are benefits to taking CBD supplementation over Opioids. CBD was legalized in the 2014 Farm Bill but because of the stigma attached to hemp, many doctors are wary about prescribing it. CBD oil is detached from the THC (the high producing component of hemp) so it is safe to use and you function normally. CBD oil is a natural pain reliever.
With the recent Opioid addiction epidemic alternative pain management solutions are being embraced by more doctors and the population as a whole.
CBD Oil Offers–
- Pain relief for sports related injuries
- Pain relief for chronic pain conditions
- All natural
- No addictive properties
- No side effects
If you are dealing with pain or taking regular pain medication even if it’s just ibuprofen or acetaminophen on a regular basis, you should give CBD oil a try. There is less risk involved in taking CBD oil than even over the counter pain meds.
Safe, effective, non-addictive pain relief could be as simple as using CBD oil instead of pills. #HealthStatus
- 1Studies suggest that CBD may be less dependance-forming than opioids, which is a big deal because there is currently an epidemic of opioid addiction in America.
- 2CBD users report no side-effects, unlike opioids that can cause both short term, and more serious long term side effects.
- 3CBD can help with chronic pain that is caused by inflammation because CBD has ant-inflammatory properties. It can also interact with certain neural pathways to decrease pain signals to the brain.
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/natural-pain-relief/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018