Patients who suffer from gastrointestinal issues can often fall into great pain or discomfort simply from the routine act of trying to eat. These issues are very serious when they strike, particularly when they’re persistent and not temporary. Everyone’s body needs sustenance, and without it life is impossible.
New medical research is pointing to a seemingly unlikely pairing that could offer comfort to people suffering from digestive diseases. The chemical compounds that give peppers their heat and spice is being found to pair well with the chemicals in cannabis, and both can match up very beneficially with natural bodily processes in quite remarkable ways.
The body’s immune system tends to shift into a higher gear when your temperature is elevated, which is why many bodily responses to disease involve a fever. Research into capsaicin, one of the primary elements in peppers, has shown it can produce a similarly elevated immune system response. But in a very unique way. The capsaicin helped patients’ bodies not go into overdrive on natural processes that don’t need fixing, which has been observed in diseases such as irritable bowel disorder or other autoimmune issues. Further research showed that cannabinoids can act in similar ways. Together, they might offer new relief for those suffering from things modern medicine has yet been unable to treat.
Your internal digestive disorders could be solved by peppers and marijuana. Really. #HealthStatus
- 1A study shows that your nervous system is also involved in helping to keep your gut healthy.
- 2The compounds in chili peppers is similar to the compounds in cannabis and could be used to treat gut disorders, although not through direct ingestion.
- 3Future tests hope to show that the compounds can not only relieve pain in the gut, but heal issues such as diabetes.
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- Busting 3 Common Myths Surrounding Cannabis - May 22, 2018
- India’s History of Cannabis Use - May 21, 2018
- Exploring CBD To Treat Chronic Pain And Sports Injuries - May 17, 2018