The fact that we are not using hemp for it’s many uses is an astounding misstep in human evolution. Many still associate hemp with marijuana, and while that association is valid, it can be used for so many more things.
- First, it can be an environmentally friendly alternative to fossil based fuel. Hemp takes in as much carbon dioxide as it exudes when burned, so it does not clog up the atmosphere with unnecessary toxins.
- It can also be used to make fully biodegradable cardboards and plastics. Plus, it is able to be recycled more than twice as many times as wood products.
- Next, beauty products. It can be used to create soaps that help with certain types of skin irritations and diseases.
- Also, hemp milk. It can be used to create a healthy alternative to dairy milk that is just as high in nutrition and similar in taste to almond milk.
- Finally, hemp can be used to create a type of concrete, called “hempcrete.” This product provides better insulation for buildings and is more resistant to weather damage and insects.
Taking advantage of any of these uses could be revolutionary for their respective fields, and taking advantage of all of them could be life changing for all of us.
What’s hemp good for? Turns out, a lot of things. From fiber to fuel, hemp is a great thing! #HealthStatus
- 1Hemp can be used in some unusual ways, including bricks and cardboard.
- 2Hemp can be used as fuel, in a biofuel form called “hempoline”.
- 3Hemp can even be used in beauty products and skin care treatments.
See the original at: https://herb.co/marijuana/news/5-best-uses-for-hemp-biofuel
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018