CBD might be a popular topic nowadays, but to those who are new about it might be confused as to where to get valuable information. This CBD user’s guide can be a starting point for them to learn more about this amazing compound.
CBD or cannabidiol is the part of cannabis that doesn’t get you high but offers some beneficial effects. Although it does have standalone benefits, the optimal way to use CBD is with THC. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is the part of cannabis that does get you high.
The ratio can enhance the effects of THC to lower pain and mitigate some of the psychoactive effects. However, the proportion that you should use varies, so you may need to experiment a bit to find out what works best to alleviate your symptoms. The point is not to cause a “high,” but rather to work in tandem with each other to achieve the desired therapeutic effects.
Different ratios can be linked to certain conditions. A higher 1:1 proportion may be more effective in dealing with neuropathic pain. On the other hand, a low THC percentage may help control anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders.
Doses of CBD are usually in the range of a few milligrams up to a few grams, but the best ratio will be up for you to find out. As a rule of thumb, lower doses stimulate you while larger doses may sedate you. CBD usage is very safe, but when buying make sure you know what is in your product. Avoid high fructose corn syrup and GMOs if possible, and know what you are putting into your body.
If you have further questions, consult with a doctor to ensure it will not interfere with other medications, and enjoy using CBD to help you live the best life you can.
Information is power! Add to your knowledge today and know more about #Cannabidiol #CBD #equip yourself #HealthStatus
- 1 CBD has strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, anti-depressant, anti-psychotic, anti-tumoral, and neuroprotective qualities
- 2 Cannabidiol can change gene expression and remove beta-amyloid plaque, the hallmark of Alzheimer’s, from brain cells.
- 3 The most appropriate delivery system for CBD-rich cannabis is one that provides an optimal dose for a desired duration with few unwanted side effects.
See the original at https://www.projectcbd.org/how-to/cbd-user-guide
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- How Sleep Is Different for Men and Women - November 19, 2019
- 3 Things That Won’t Help Your Baby Sleep: The Anti-Advice - November 7, 2019
- Hemp In China: A Hemp Growing Superpower - November 5, 2019