CBD has become the hot new wonder solution for a host of common issues people look for over-the-counter remedies for. And for a good purpose, it turns out CBD actually does offer measurable and significant relief from anxiety to arthritis. Thereby, adding to the common reasons people take CBD. Modern pharmaceuticals can be amazing, but many manufactured drugs carry side effects that can sometimes be almost as problematic as the underlying condition. CBD is natural, straight forward to use, and inexpensive.
A study released in 2017 showed many people commonly turned to CBD products for relief with pain in their joints, anxiety and depression, and insomnia. Tens of millions of Americans deal with sleeping disorders every year, so the market for sleep aids is sizable.
Research is still ongoing, but early indications point to CBD being an effective method in promoting and improving sleep. Hence, adding to the reasons people take CBD. Depression is another widespread issue affecting many Americans. Current studies don’t show CBD as being the one-stop cure for the disorder that can turn someone’s life upside down. However, regular use can modulate mood and stabilize a person’s emotional swings. This, in turn, helps in ways that keep people from tipping over the edge into depressive episodes as easily as they otherwise would. Because CBD is becoming more readily available and is non-habit forming, it’s helping millions of people in new ways.
Depression to arthritis, insomnia to anxiety, CBD could be what you need to feel normal. #HealthStatus
- 1 It’s given to children by parents looking for alternatives to prescription drugs without nasty side effects. We are referring of course to the prescription medication Epidiolex, the first FDA approved CB
- 2 Sanjay Gupta praised CBD on the Dr. Oz Show last year, saying “I think there is a legitimate medicine here. We’re talking about something that could really help people.”
- 3 For the study, 2,400 people of HelloMD’s 150,000 community members were surveyed about several aspects of their use, including usage, perceptions and misperceptions, and overall knowledge of cannabidiol.
See the original at https://www.cbdschool.com/cbd-uses/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- Hemp Will Change The World: Meet Drew - July 19, 2019
- Buying CBD Oil Online vs. Buying CBD Oil Offline - July 18, 2019
- CBD For ADHD: What Does Science Say About CBD & ADD? - July 17, 2019