Everyone has some control over their happiness. To be specific, half of it can be controlled, while the other half is set mainly by hereditary factors. In order to boost that 50% that is in your control, these seven factors may contribute significantly.
- You should actively pursue your goals. Trying to achieve more and have goals to set and attain can give you a sense of purpose and direction.
- Next, you should do what you do well. Doing things you love and excel at can bring great joy to your life.
- You should make friends, and they should be good ones. Studies show that people who don’t have strong friendships are 50% more likely to die.
- Along with friends, goals, and fun, you should try to express your gratitude. It is very helpful towards your overall happiness to write down what you are thankful for, every day. Happy people like to focus on the good, the positive, and appreciate what they do have, instead of being sad about what they don’t.
- You should also try to help others, as giving to others tends to make up happier.
- Also, you should realize that money will not make you happier. While struggling with bills can make you unhappy, you only need a certain amount of money to feel comfortable and make yourself happy, and anything beyond that is really unnecessary.
- Finally, live your life as you want to. Do want you want, say what you want, and be what you want – it is your life and you don’t need to live to impress others.
Follow these seven tricks to be your happiest! #happiness #findyourbliss #countyourblessings #HealthStatus
- 1Work toward your goals so they don’t become dreams and are never achieved.
- 2Show your gratitude often and with purpose to help increase meaningful interaction with people.
- 3Understand that money, while helpful, will not make you as happy as being in the right job or with family.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- PTSD and Bulimia: Relational Statistics & Trends - March 24, 2018
- How to Ask for That Well-Deserved Raise: Four Things You Should Know - March 24, 2018
- Phendimetrazine Review – Is There Any Truth to its Weight Loss Claims? - March 23, 2018